Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application: Psocraiyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psocraiyn
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Clan Application: Psocraiyn Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application: Psocraiyn   Clan Application: Psocraiyn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:41 pm

Bnet account: Psocraiyn
Previous clans: Divi, CDDP
Dota experience: I haven't played any leagues, but I've played off and on since 5.62.
Are you safelisted (TDA)? Yes.
How often do you play: So far this summer, I've played a few games almost every day, and sometimes a lot of games in one day.
Why should we let you in Loi? I'm interested in competitive dota and I'd like to be in an environment where I can count on my teammates and they'll count on me to do things.(READ: I'm tired of laning with autoattacking bootnoobs.) I have skills and want to improve them. I am also capable of playing many different roles on a team, whether it is support, carry, gank, or solo.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Psocraiyn   Clan Application: Psocraiyn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Application looks good. I will make sure to tryout in an hour or so or tomorrow. If I'm not on any other shaman can try you out.

Thanks for your interest and good luck
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Psocraiyn   Clan Application: Psocraiyn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:07 am

I noticed that you are on and I could try you out right now, but for some reason I cant whisper to you. Make sure to come to the channel Clan Loi.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Psocraiyn   Clan Application: Psocraiyn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 am

Hey, how are you? Just wanted to let you know that atm you didn't pass the tryout but you are more than welcome to play with us and we can help you out giving you suggestions and stuff. You can always tryout again in the near future if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Psocraiyn   Clan Application: Psocraiyn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Application: Psocraiyn
Page 1 of 1