Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
klolz
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Clan application   Clan application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:33 am

Hmm lets see...

Dota experience : 3 something year.

Dota league experience: Didn't play any league or what not. Play a couple of inhouses with friends.
However, i played on dota league for a while. Alot of noobs on dota league (euro).

Played on TDA with friends on east but does not have an icon and dont know how to get safelisted.

Usually play on West or Euro(dota league).

Sn on east is : klolzzz

WHy you guys should recruit me?

Because I am really experience in dota. played over 1000 dota games. I look at minimap often and provide team support to teammate in distress. Good ganking ability and good all around (carry, suppport). I haven't been in any serious dota clan. Really looking forward to find a competitive dota clan with inhouses and scrims. Looking forward to tryouts and stuff.
You wont be disappointed.

Last edited by klolz on Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 1st one was crappy ahah.)
Back to top Go down

Clan application
Page 1 of 1