Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clan app

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Clan application   Clan application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:35 am

Hello! I'm 18 years old and I come from sweden. I speak fluently english and swedish. I seek for a clan that has a nice Tag/clan name and is very high skilled. I myself is very good not to brag or so and I've played vs a lot of skilled players such as mouz, sk, mym, Q and so forth. Seek for me if you need power to your clan! I am the source and you won't regret it. I'd love to have a FW just to see how good the clan is and the clan can also analyse how well I play.
Back to top Go down
Kensu

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: a   Clan application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 am

aye >_< my mail is kensu90@gmail.com if you need to reach me. seems like the information from dotaportals didn't go through here
Back to top Go down
Sr.Kenshin
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:21 am

Sounds all good ive played against a few of those clans... We are a Useast clan... Are you going to beable to play with no delay or lag from sweden.... If you are able... Just come into clan loi during your free time some1 should be around to test ya if not.. Talk to some1 and they will let ya know when they will be around..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan application   Clan application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan application
Page 1 of 1