Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CrazeDRacoon Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrazeDRa

CrazeDRacoon Application Empty
PostSubject: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:50 pm

# Bnet account:CrazeDRacoon
# Age:15 (I consider myself pretty mature)
# Previous clans:v3 (i've been in a few others that weren't as great)
# Dota experience:I've played cal-o and dxde some
# Are you safelisted (TDA)? Who isn't?
# How often do you play: Too Much hehe. (during the summer I play from around 2 pm to 3 am)
# Why should we let you in Loi? I am pretty good at dota. I've been play since Reign of Chaos. I am looking for a new guild to maybe do some leagues with and to inhouse with. I am very versitile and I know most of the core builds for heroes. I think I would be a good addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 12:07 am

Ill be on tomorow, we can play then, im also trying to get an inhouse together tomorow and.or thursday so that we can practice and hopefully within the next month do some competitive scrims to get our name known
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
CrazeDRa

PostSubject: Re: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm

I've msg'd you periodically throughtout the day/night and you havn't awnsered any of the msgs. Msg me when you get a chance so i can do a tryout game!
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

PostSubject: Re: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 10:22 pm

ill be on tomorow (thursday) i have you on my friendslist, so you should add me as well so that i can find you when you get online ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

PostSubject: Re: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:17 am

i like this guy..
he is pretty good, and is ALRIGHT

he has my vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CrazeDRacoon Application   CrazeDRacoon Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CrazeDRacoon Application
Page 1 of 1