Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application: Basics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basics

Clan Application: Basics Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application: Basics   Clan Application: Basics Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm

Bnet account: Basics
* Previous clans: LokD, dpR, ELEF, a few others.
* Dota experience: Uhh, 2-3 years. Since .27b.
* Are you safelisted (TDA)? Yep; on a few accounts.
* How often do you play: Fairly often. At least 5 games a week, usually around 10-15, sometimes more. I'm on at various, irregular hours. Sometimes 7 in the morning, sometimes 11 at night; but I play fairly frequently.

I played old-IHL, TIHL, DPL, and a very wide host of much less note-worthy leagues. I'm pretty good at DotA, though a little rusty; I hope to work through this rust by playing with more skilled players. I've played a host of games competitively: Warcraft 3, DotA, Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, Soul Calibur 3. I'm very competitive, and I love winning. I am very dedicated to success, and I expect absolutely no less of my teammates. I also happen to be witty, intelligent and insightful.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Clan Application: Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Basics   Clan Application: Basics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:25 am

Congratulations for passing the tryout, welcome to the clan.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com

Clan Application: Basics
Page 1 of 1