Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application: Magisprite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magispri

Clan Application: Magisprite Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application: Magisprite   Clan Application: Magisprite Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:57 pm

* Bnet account: Magisprite
* Previous clans: VfV a long time ago
* Dota experience: CAL O, TDA
* Are you safelisted (TDA)? Yes
* How often do you play: Every day during the summer, I'd say about 4 during the school year (depending on my actual course load and internships, ya know...)
* Why should we let you in Loi? Well, I like to think of myself as at the very least a reasonably good player, a fun loving person, and as someone willing to learn. I love playing dota both casually and competitively, and I think I can be an asset to any team, because I listen well and play any role that is necessary of me. That's how I see myself, at the least, but I guess it's for you to judge, after all! Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Clan Application: Magisprite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Magisprite   Clan Application: Magisprite Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:32 am

should check the forums to see if there are any "practice" or inhouse games going on, and add any of the shamen to your friends list
Arcthefinger.
BigsMcLargeHuge
Darthcon101
Renovatio.
are all shamen/chieftain so you should keep them on your list to try and have them play with you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui

Clan Application: Magisprite
Page 1 of 1