Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

App. for Clan LoI

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
e-crank
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-29

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:16 pm

* Bnet account: e-crank

* Previous clans: no previous DotA clans

* Dota experience: Been playing since mid 2005; so approximately 3yrs of experience playing DotA in both RoC and TFT.

* Are you safelisted (TDA)? No, after 3yrs of pounding lame pub games full of leavers I just decided I should seek out some higher quality rounds of DotA.

* How often do you play: approx. 3-6hrs per day. I only get in a few hours (3ish) on work days; but I play for 8hrs+ at least on day/night of each weekend.

* Why should we let you in Loi? Talking myself up isn't really something I excel at; but I figure that being a mature gamer who stays in each pub match until a throne is destroyed or host drops game, regardless of leavers/feeders, etc should be worth something. Also, I'm the type of gamer who would rather lose a very close match full of intense action and teamwork than win by a landslide. I definitely love winning as much as the next guy; but IMHO uneven teams that result in lopsided matches are boring stuff.

I play DotA for it's fast paced and highly competitive action. And that is often times missing when either team gets completely shut down. This is pretty much why I just started looking for a clan and working on getting myself TDA safelisted. I'm straight up tired of getting into a game and playing very well and having that result in an opponent(s) leaving the match. Or the flip-side when my team has a couple fights/chases go wrong so my team-mates start dropping cause we (or *they*) aren't winning. So I guess if there's any reason to let me in it's cause you should take pity on this kid playing marathon DotA binges that consist mostly of shitty pub matches that end due to leavers. I think I only see a throne be destroyed in 1 out of 5 or fewer pubbies I join. Pubbies are slowly sapping away my enthusiasm for DotA...
Back to top Go down
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:51 am

Looks good to me I'll give you a tryout if you are on later
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:59 pm

make sure im there too, i need to get back into the tryouts thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Y-O-D-A
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-15

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:49 pm

Yo am I allowed to do 1v1 tryouts? Pretty sure I'm skilled enough for them, being one of our top solo'ers in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:57 pm

im not sure if youre 'allowed' per se ... but you can definately put in a good word which will most likely be very persuasive (ill tell you more about it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Sponsored content

App. for Clan LoI Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. for Clan LoI   App. for Clan LoI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App. for Clan LoI
Page 1 of 1