Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sh0rtBus

Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r Empty
PostSubject: Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r   Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:01 pm

* Bnet account: Sh0rtBusRyd3er
* Previous clans: I've recently taken an extended break from dota, but most of the clans ive been in have since broken up. I was previously in Clan WDB, TDNX, WTF, TRE
* Dota experience: Been playing of and on for nearly 3 years, since february 06
* Are you safelisted (TDA)? I was, but was recently blaclisted, I was playing a TDAlobby game and the bot dropped me for some reason, Still waiting for the appeal to go through >.<
* How often do you play: At least 2-3 games a day depending on my schedule
* Why should we let you in Loi? I'm an experienced player who knows what hes doing when it comes to dota. I can play a variety of heroes in all different sorts of roles.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r   Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

Application looks good. If it is possible we will try you out tonight, but we have a clan tourney going on. Pass by the Clan Loi channel every now and then to see if there is someone there. Maybe you can even play in the tourney cuz I think we might be short on people.

Good luck and thanks for your interest
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com

Application: Sh0rtBusRyd3r
Page 1 of 1