Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application: Bnet Account

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Navipwnz

Clan Application: Bnet Account Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Been playing DoTa for quite some time now, although I've only played in local tourneys, LAN's, and PUB's. I've been up to my head in leavers, Nubs, non-team gamers, and flamers in the pubs on Bnet. I play everyday and would be willing to practice in-house daily. I have ventrilo and skype.

O and I'm 21 years old if that makes a difference lol.

Bnet account name - 1337PWNAG3
email - 1337PWNAG3@gmail.com
IM - L3E7PWNAGE
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:08 pm

i think there is an age limit, but you are well above it hehe :-P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:50 am

Sounds like a very dedicated person to me I'd give him a tryout but I think we need Matt's approval I'll be sure to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
PsyFacto

PostSubject: Seeking Good Clan   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:58 am

I am definitely along the same lines as the above player... I have played for a while ... and really play agility characters... I am so sick of pubs and leavers and am looking for more competitive competition...

BNet Name: XxSpartan301xX
Email: Timory1@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Navipwnz

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks MR. T Smile
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Can you please guys follow the form? I know you answered everything, but it is easier to do a follow up by following the form making sure you answered everything.

At PsyFacto - please post your application as a new topic, not a reply here.

At Mr.T - you donīt need my approval, just make sure to play at least one game with a shaman too.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Application: Bnet Account   Clan Application: Bnet Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Application: Bnet Account
Page 1 of 1