Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

blazingwinter

Go down 
+3
Dhalsim
Renovatio.
blazingwinter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingwinter
First Blood
First Blood
blazingwinter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:16 pm

yo, just recently my video card has been acting up, and i can't even play a full game of DotA without it minimizing on me, and my screen blacking out..

i'm gonna try to reformat and stuff, but you may not see me for a few days until i get that ish figured out.

peace
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 10:42 am

hehe, Karim (arc) had the same problem and he ended up buying a new computer. Hopefully you can fix yours.

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:51 pm

yikes.... maybe you have to clean off your motherboard from all the dust shit :-P

cause seriously if you get somthing that can conduct electricity in the dust... then man you best clean that shit out fast

also overheating can cause that kind of stuff too
with is also dust related
clean the fans and everything

if that doesnt work... even with a reformat.. your best bet would be to take it to a scrap shop or... try to gut the system out to keep the salvageables and work from there to build a new machine
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-16

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:12 pm

If it it's really dead, but you can scrap some stuff, building a new computer (not labtop) is a smart idea. Try to get as much as you can then buy the rest from somewhere like newegg.
Back to top Go down
arc

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-15

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 4:29 pm

blazingwinter wrote:
yo, just recently my video card has been acting up, and i can't even play a full game of DotA without it minimizing on me, and my screen blacking out..

i'm gonna try to reformat and stuff, but you may not see me for a few days until i get that ish figured out.

peace
Dude what kind of computer are you running? I had the exact same problem on my Rev. D Powerbook...started up, like, 2 weeks ago. I tried a bunch of stuff (including an airduster) and nothing worked.

I ended up getting a new T-series Thinkpad (2.1 core 2 duo, 4gb ram, gma x3100). The integrated video kinda sucks, but it's probably a step up from my four-year-old powerbook...I needed a new computer anyways, since the anti-cheating software for law school exams requires Windows.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:18 pm

Haha they have anticheating software? Do you take your exams on the computer?
Back to top Go down
arc

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:15 pm

riv_01d wrote:
Haha they have anticheating software? Do you take your exams on the computer?
Yeah, the exams are administered on the computer--they're all essay exams and typing beats writing for eight hours straight.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:03 am

damn... arc is gonna be a lawyer?

what is your ethnicity? if youre jewish youll be an amazing one :-P (sorry for the stereotype hehe)
Back to top Go down
arc

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:28 am

Dhalsim wrote:
damn... arc is gonna be a lawyer?

what is your ethnicity? if youre jewish youll be an amazing one :-P (sorry for the stereotype hehe)
Indian...I'm not quite sure what the stereotype is for us.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:27 am

I just realized i kinda know someone who has the same name as you....
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:45 am

no idea... all i know is the stereotype for indian is they either work in a gas station/convenience store, telephone help, and there was one more i cant remember *shrugs*
i have a friend who has fulfilled all of those who is indian.. but he doesnt have that creepy accent
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Dhalsim wrote:
no idea... all i know is the stereotype for indian is they either work in a gas station/convenience store, telephone help, and there was one more i cant remember *shrugs*
i have a friend who has fulfilled all of those who is indian.. but he doesnt have that creepy accent

Im not sure arc has an accent... Im thinking the gas station/convenience store is from the simpsons though
Back to top Go down
arc

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:46 pm

Dhalsim wrote:
Oh there are plenty of stereotypes about Indian people in general--I don't think there are any for Indian lawyers, though.

To be honest, I'd never heard of a stereotype of Jewish lawyers before.
Back to top Go down
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:50 pm

blazingwinter wrote:

peace

I need my gay-Alchemist back
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

seriously no arc? hmm.. it is definately mentioned on american dad hehe ^_^ (when he goes to heaven)

oh.. mr t
if i ever get my desktop working (hopefully soon) ill be your gay alchy
Back to top Go down
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:36 am

Blazing if you could give me some of the errors and I will tell you exactly what is wrong with your computer Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
nico12
Double Kill
Double Kill
nico12

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:00 pm

pfffft alchy :p
hes nub!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blazingwinter Empty
PostSubject: Re: blazingwinter   blazingwinter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blazingwinter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: Random Forum-
Jump to: