Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PA with crits

Go down 
+5
arc
riv_01d
Phamily_Guy
nico12
Renovatio.
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:00 am

Something that I always wanted to try is to get PA with 4 burizas, 1 satanic and BoT. Can you believe all the crits and all the life steal you would get? Instead of having 4 burizas you can also replace 2 of them by divine.... scary, I know.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
nico12
Double Kill
Double Kill
nico12

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:46 am

4 burzas stack with PAs crit?
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:47 am

nico12 wrote:
4 burzas stack with PAs crit?

Dont know, when I do it I'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
nico12
Double Kill
Double Kill
nico12

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:22 am

lol, how are u going to find a game that farms u sooo much, enabling you to get 4 burizas?!?!
Back to top Go down
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

Number of posts : 29
Humor : Watching the UW Huskies lose
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm

Getting Buriza on PA is BAD. The fact is if you get a crit from Buriza and PA's ultimate at the same time, Buriza overrides it. This means you are knocking out the best crit in the game for a weaker crit. Getting 4 Burizas will not stack the crit damage either. All it means is more separate chances to land a Buriza crit. However, getting a Monkey King Bar will not conflict with PA's ultimate.
Back to top Go down
nico12
Double Kill
Double Kill
nico12

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:18 pm

yea i didnt think they would stack, and plus u get no health from those items so it kind blows...sure u have like +300dmg, u better hope like hell u dont get stunned to death
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:55 pm

Phamily_Guy wrote:
Getting Buriza on PA is BAD. The fact is if you get a crit from Buriza and PA's ultimate at the same time, Buriza overrides it. This means you are knocking out the best crit in the game for a weaker crit. Getting 4 Burizas will not stack the crit damage either. All it means is more separate chances to land a Buriza crit. However, getting a Monkey King Bar will not conflict with PA's ultimate.

The critical that is gotten last will overide the others... So buriza overiding is pretty much true 99% of the time b/c you would have gotten your ultimate before you got your buriza. MKB is a great item for her, but the ministuns dont crit. Most of the time people just stack Battlefury's and grab a MKB + Satanic. When you have massive splashing crits, its pretty insane.
Back to top Go down
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:12 pm

riv_01d wrote:
Phamily_Guy wrote:

The critical that is gotten last will overide the others... So buriza overiding is pretty much true 99% of the time b/c you would have gotten your ultimate before you got your buriza. MKB is a great item for her, but the ministuns dont crit. Most of the time people just stack Battlefury's and grab a MKB + Satanic. When you have massive splashing crits, its pretty insane.

Well, I have always been a fan of getting MKB after a Battlefury for the chance to throw off channeling spells. Also, it adds to PA's already high damage output without screwing up her ultimate.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm

It's also really nice costwise as a pure damage item.... only battlefury is better than it in cost efficency (besides sacred relic and rapier).
Back to top Go down
arc

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:12 pm

My build is pretty standard: boots, 2 bracers, helm, mkb.

Deso stacks with crits quite nicely--I've done deso/vlads before with some success as well.
Back to top Go down
nico12
Double Kill
Double Kill
nico12

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:34 pm

ohhhh deso
sounds sexy...
would own pretty hard
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:01 am

yeah deso also looks cool its like a floating black ball....
Back to top Go down
blazingwinter
First Blood
First Blood
blazingwinter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:34 pm

deso is ill on her..

but i feel like you need to go butterfly and lifesteal with her or you're just wasting your time.
mkb is sick too, but i'd wait atleast until i got my bfly and my helm...
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm

blazingwinter wrote:
deso is ill on her..

but i feel like you need to go butterfly and lifesteal with her or you're just wasting your time.

Butterfly is actually really hard to farm up on her although it provides exactly what she needs: Atk speed and damage, but the evasion is pretty wasted... I usually go helm+bfury/mkb+armlet on her... then upgrade to satanic and get more bfurys
Back to top Go down
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:54 pm

riv_01d wrote:
blazingwinter wrote:
deso is ill on her..

Butterfly is actually really hard to farm up on her although it provides exactly what she needs: Atk speed and damage, but the evasion is pretty wasted... I usually go helm+bfury/mkb+armlet on her... then upgrade to satanic and get more bfurys

Truth. Paying all of that gold is such a waste for 2 extra evasion. I would just stick with getting 1-2 Battlefuries, MKB, and probably more health with a Heart.
Back to top Go down
arc

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:17 pm

has anyone played armlet+mask of madness on her?

it's typically a str hero build, but both active spells on at once is pretty devastating wrt attack speed and health.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:08 pm

arc wrote:
has anyone played armlet+mask of madness on her?

it's typically a str hero build, but both active spells on at once is pretty devastating wrt attack speed and health.

I've tried it, but I usually get disabled and owned with the extra 20% increase damage. It's good for ganking and 1v1 and even picking people off though.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:49 pm

what about butterfly?
i know the atk speed and evasion.. do the evas stack?

i know i usually go hand of midas on PA with a satanic and boots
thats all i usually have time for in a game when i am her
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Dhalsim wrote:
what about butterfly?
i know the atk speed and evasion.. do the evas stack?

i know i usually go hand of midas on PA with a satanic and boots
thats all i usually have time for in a game when i am her

The evasion doesnt stack so all you really gain is 2% evasion from butterfly. Armlet is really good because it adds survival, damage and attack speed for cheap.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:35 pm

ill try it ^_^ wewt
Back to top Go down
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 8:42 am

Disables are the only problem for Mortred but I still love her my build is usually,

Bracer
Bracer
Boots
Vlads
Deso

Then the game is usually over but if it isn't, because of people leaving Sad

Butterfly
Heart (for fun)
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:26 pm

I would just stick with shooting for a Battlefury after Treads and some Bracers. Battlefury gives her some nice regen, damage, and a chance to take advantage of her monster crit that only gets stronger as the game continues.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:47 pm

My Build is usually 2xBracers + Treads (switch agi and str when needed) then battlefury + HotD + Armlet... overall its pretty cheap
Back to top Go down
arc

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Phamily_Guy wrote:
I would just stick with shooting for a Battlefury after Treads and some Bracers. Battlefury gives her some nice regen, damage, and a chance to take advantage of her monster crit that only gets stronger as the game continues.
Battle Fury is great for farming up the next items after Battle Fury but Deso is great for absolutely destroying heros. They rely on different playstyles (midgame focus on farming/laning vs. midgame focus on hero killing), but I think that Deso/Vlads is also an excellent choice.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:41 pm

i think deso would be better for PA, but again, that is my playstyle, i never really liked bfury even though the splash is nice
i think the armor reduction is more beneficial for the PA since her crits are high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PA with crits Empty
PostSubject: Re: PA with crits   PA with crits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PA with crits
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: Item Discussion-
Jump to: