Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIRST BLOOD!!

Go down 
+4
Phamily_Guy
Mr.T
Renovatio.
blazingwinter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
blazingwinter
First Blood
First Blood
blazingwinter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Alright, anyone who's played with me in the past like week knows that i have a huge boner [figurative boner] for Alchemist.

i think that Alchemist's stun [level 2] + Yurnero's blade spin [level 2] is pretty much the easiest combo for getting first blood.

I'm curious as to what you guys think is the best combo for a fast first blood.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Haven't giving each much thought, but I think shackles and a magic missile or blades spin could work even better.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:19 pm

For some reason whenever I do Pudge and Tinker mid with a friend of mine we ALWAYS get firstblood in TDA games but I dunno thats just a shit load of instant damage
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:55 am

Today I was in a very annoying game. I would get stunned by Alch (while alch mixes the chemicals witch doctor has plenty of time to get near me) and when I got like 5 sec stunned then I would get maledict and get owned.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

Number of posts : 29
Humor : Watching the UW Huskies lose
Registration date : 2008-05-18

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:58 pm

Don't skip out on Goblin's Greed either.

Anyway, Alch + Jugg is good, but then again, any hero with a stun laned with a Jugg will be good either way o_O.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-05-16

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:42 pm

He's a really useful hero but the reason hes not used in competitive play a lot is because of his crappy attack speed, stat gain, base stats, and his horrid early game (besides the massive stun).
Back to top Go down
Phamily_Guy
Double Kill
Double Kill
Phamily_Guy

Number of posts : 29
Humor : Watching the UW Huskies lose
Registration date : 2008-05-18

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 3:59 pm

riv_01d wrote:
He's a really useful hero but the reason hes not used in competitive play a lot is because of his crappy attack speed, stat gain, base stats, and his horrid early game (besides the massive stun).

Well, that is only true for 6.48. From 6.50 and beyond, Alch suddenly got a lot better o_O.

Last edited by Phamily_Guy on Thu May 22, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Phamily_Guy wrote:
riv_01d wrote:

Well, that is only true for 6.48. From 6.50, Alch suddenly got a lot better o_O.

Hopefully he can be used in more competitive play when they change the new stable version...
Back to top Go down
blazingwinter
First Blood
First Blood
blazingwinter

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-21

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:25 pm

yeah, he's pretty shite early.
his attack makes it hard to judge last hits, and you have to play very conservative because of the low stat gain.

i still love him, tho. Razz
Back to top Go down
kvlc
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 5

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Tri-lane 3 stunners at start for easy level 1 FB. Vengeful/Lesh/Sven/Leoric/Lina/NA/Crix... Once you get your FB one of them goes back to their lane.
Back to top Go down
riv_01d
Triple Kill
Triple Kill

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:25 pm

kvlc wrote:
Tri-lane 3 stunners at start for easy level 1 FB. Vengeful/Lesh/Sven/Leoric/Lina/NA/Crix... Once you get your FB one of them goes back to their lane.

Alch is really useful for this because he has a 2second stun at level 1...
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

yeah, alch's stun is amazing.. if he starts casting while target is in range... then no matter how far the target moves away, it will cast ^_^ thats what i love about his stun
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
striderxo
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-26

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:44 pm

lvl 1 techies + rhasta ;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIRST BLOOD!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIRST BLOOD!!   FIRST BLOOD!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIRST BLOOD!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: Hero Discussion-
Jump to: