Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Application : Neto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neto
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Clan Application : Neto Empty
PostSubject: Clan Application : Neto   Clan Application : Neto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Bnet account: Neto

Previous clans: n/a

Dota experience: about 8-9 months

Are you safelisted (TDA)? n/a

How often do you play: few hours a day, usaully when i get off work i come home play for a bit, then out with some of the guys, but out of a job till wednesday, so i would be on alot by then.

Why should we let you in Loi?
I'm a great player, with alot of knowledge of the game, i kno how to use ward placements well to reveal key areas of the maps to prevent ganks, i kno the heroes very well. i'm a great all around player, good at last hitting/denying. i got a good sense of humour, joke around here and there, but when it comes to competitive gameplay, i'm become very serious, learning/listening to the strats, coming up with a few aswell, i've played other games competitively aswell so when it comes down to scrims/matches i have a great mind set, plus i love long walks on the beach. Wink

hope to hear from u guys soon, i'll be on bnet, just whisper me when ever, i'll check back here often.
pz.
EDIT: (i do have vent and a mic)
Back to top Go down

Clan Application : Neto
Page 1 of 1