Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it possible to revive LOI?

Go down 
+2
QuaZ
striderxo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
striderxo
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Is it possible to revive LOI? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:28 am

Where is everybody?

Forums are quiet, channel is quiet.
Back to top Go down
QuaZ
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

School is starting, that's why. Once people get back in the rhythm of shit loi will be buzzing again.
Back to top Go down
arc

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:02 pm

QuaZ wrote:
School is starting, that's why. Once people get back in the rhythm of shit loi will be buzzing again.
happy birthday dude Smile
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:07 am

i am actually retiring, i wont be on much at all, if at all.. it will be for ladder play and the random dota game, im super sorry to everybody, i will miss you all, especially reno's mexican love

Smile

i have so much i need to be doing at the moment, i dont have time for video games.. school, bills to pay ect ect ect... yeah.. i wish i would die, and purge myself of this huge burden on me
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am

I'm really sorry to hear that. I have a lot going on too. Since I just started I have college but tons of homework which I wasn't expecting. I wish I could get on more often but not an option atm.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
pitmclord
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 4:49 pm

Dhalsim wrote:
i am actually retiring, i wont be on much at all, if at all.. it will be for ladder play and the random dota game, im super sorry to everybody, i will miss you all, especially reno's mexican love

Smile

i have so much i need to be doing at the moment, i dont have time for video games.. school, bills to pay ect ect ect... yeah.. i wish i would die, and purge myself of this huge burden on me

Sad Who will play tree?

On the same note I will be offline until next monday in case anyone cares. Probably not many will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to revive LOI?   Is it possible to revive LOI? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to revive LOI?
Page 1 of 1