Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We need to get serious..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sr.Kenshin
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-18

We need to get serious.. Empty
PostSubject: We need to get serious..   We need to get serious.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:21 pm

seems like the clan is doing a lot of goofing around and not enough serious play.... the more experience you do with league play the more teamwork and skill will come out of it... All i do is play meaningless pubs... helps for me to get creep denying and item selection down... Just bores me.. the teamwork sucks and gives me mostly a headache... Tda is even worse cuz atleast you can leave pubs that are so bad you cry.. Garena can find some many scrims so easy... We should be abusing it... Should alteast have people who are serious start playing with each other... we have i do say a lot of useless people in the clan who do nothing... There is many with skill and can do well in leagues... Can we atleast start to setup times and such to play some scrims... Just a nice suggestion... Its getting boring beating up pubs all day...
Back to top Go down
striderxo
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: We need to get serious..   We need to get serious.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 am

We might need to level up accounts, to gain some respect in Garena.
Back to top Go down
Sr.Kenshin
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: We need to get serious..   We need to get serious.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:53 am

Well i know there is a website for garena to play scrims and go up on ranks for it.. something like that... like a ladder... cuz i used to play in the euro circuit... we can also download mirc... Its a chat device like battlenet but a lot of euro clans use it... Euro clans play harder then american... Most of the top teams are euro teams... Not many american teams make it cuz they get into way more then we do... Just a good idea to get serious... Play against real good competition and then play in some american leagues and own...
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: We need to get serious..   We need to get serious.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 am

for sure, so that we can act like this when we win! (Magicmark on the left, Reno in the middle, and Arc on the right old school DFS what happened when we won) REAL VIDEO FOOTAGE!!!
http://z0r.de/?id=1207
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to get serious..   We need to get serious.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to get serious..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Topics :: Clan Future Plans-
Jump to: