Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice on CS....So stressful right now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
raok
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Advice on CS....So stressful right now Empty
PostSubject: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:11 am

After playing 2 years of easy mode, i find myself a noob after trying out for clan loi...I have been playing and practicing and I believe Reno knows that... I almost been on and play whenever i have nothing to do.. I found out that the more i play, the worst CS i get...probably my eyes are very tired right now...Anyways, I am just wonder what is a good CS or consider OK...I guess i been doing better, but i still need to work on harassing ...right now all i concentrate on is CS...Also i found it very hard to foucs on Cs when you have a slow hero like tide..they will harrass you like a bitch...So just some discussion about CS
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:47 am

It is pretty important to last hit and deny the first couple of minutes of the game, then its not important. The creep score Mike has of 34/31 at minute 11 is just crazy, my creep score is probably around 15-25 either for kills or denies by minute 10. Good thing you are practicing though, I know its not very easy and gets harder with special heroes.

Make sure to read this guides, they will help you a lot:
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=134642
http://forums.dota-allstars.com/index.php?showtopic=123945
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
arc

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:37 pm

raok wrote:
After playing 2 years of easy mode, i find myself a noob after trying out for clan loi...I have been playing and practicing and I believe Reno knows that... I almost been on and play whenever i have nothing to do.. I found out that the more i play, the worst CS i get...probably my eyes are very tired right now...Anyways, I am just wonder what is a good CS or consider OK...I guess i been doing better, but i still need to work on harassing ...right now all i concentrate on is CS...Also i found it very hard to foucs on Cs when you have a slow hero like tide..they will harrass you like a bitch...So just some discussion about CS
just pick someone like sniper or dazzle to start out with. i find THD another easy hero to rack up the CS with. then, as you get better, start doing it with melee heros like tide. imo.
Back to top Go down
Y-O-D-A
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 pm

warlock has a great animation + damage as well. a lot of melee heroes hit like trucks early game too like tiny and dark seer.
Back to top Go down
Dhalsim
Admin
Admin
Dhalsim

Number of posts : 151
Humor : crude, adult
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:57 am

tiny hits like a truck late game too, with his grow ultimate thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mogyui
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice on CS....So stressful right now   Advice on CS....So stressful right now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice on CS....So stressful right now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum Topics :: Random Forum-
Jump to: