Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Facilitate Partner Matchups

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuaZ
First Blood
First Blood

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Facilitate Partner Matchups Empty
PostSubject: Facilitate Partner Matchups   Facilitate Partner Matchups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:53 am

I'm helping organize this tournament and the one major issue that I can see so far is that a number of people are signing up as individuals (including myself, shame on me) whereas some fairly threatening teams are already signed up together. Let me first say that being on the winning team of any of the tournament games does not insure that you will be put on a strong cal team. Likewise, being on the losing team does not insure that you will not be put on a strong cal team. However, success breeds more success, so if your team is doing very well it's likely that you will appear better than you are. All of us that will be observing games are keeping that in mind, so that factor will interfere minimally.

The reason I would still like to help put teams together is because there is a 100% guarantee that if players are teamed randomly that there will be complaints. To avoid this, I recommend that you find partners for yourself. One way of doing that would be to post a new topic on this forum requesting partners. And don't be a little bitch about it if there are 3 or more people who ask to be on your team, be smart about it and choose the people who are right for you, feelings are meant to be hurt. A second and potentially better option would be to use the Loibot and send mail to players who you would like to team up with. One issue with this is that I don't believe that regular members have the power to use the mail function and so I'm going to talk to Mogyui about changing that. Or if you're reading this Gary, please change that. I'll post the commands for using the mail function as soon as I find out what out what they are.

Reno is updating the teams already set up on the other topic so take a look at who is available and try to team up as quickly as possible for your own sake. Good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Renovatio.
Admin
Admin
Renovatio.

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Facilitate Partner Matchups   Facilitate Partner Matchups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:44 am

Thanks for the post Quaz and I totally agree with this.
Back to top Go down
http://clanloi.inmyclan.com
Mr.T
Admin
Admin
Mr.T

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Facilitate Partner Matchups   Facilitate Partner Matchups Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 pm

QuaZ wrote:
Let me first say that being on the winning team of any of the tournament games does not insure that you will be put on a strong cal team. Likewise, being on the losing team does not insure that you will not be put on a strong cal team.

Nigga quit hatin on the pros geek geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

Just fucking with you, good post though
Back to top Go down
http://www.justinwins.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facilitate Partner Matchups   Facilitate Partner Matchups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facilitate Partner Matchups
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Announcements :: Loi Tournament-
Jump to: